Overall condition 8/10, Rig and truck are in very good condition, ready to work, current service, mechanically sound, needs cosmetic attention (paint).
Rig is a 1988 (SN 88-056) totally rebuilt in 2006 to include new deck body frame, diamond plate decking, new mast support bushings with line bore, new upgraded main hydraulic pumps, rebuilt transfer case, new crown block sheaves and cables, reinforced rotary head, all new hydraulic hoses, new hydraulic control valves, rebuilt mud pump, new hydraulic oil cooler, aluminum water tank, tool boxes, auger racks, rod rack, cat walk on rod box side, 4 hydraulic leveling jacks, hammer rack, hydraulic break out wrench, Mobile Drill safety hammer.
- Year: 1988-total rebuild 2006
- Make/Model: Mobile Drill 80-22 long stroke
- Hours: NA
- Engine Type: Power Take Off
- Winches: Main, Auxiliary, Safety Driver
- Pullmaster Winch
- Rod Rack
- Water Pump: 4 1/2 x 5 Gardner Denver4
- Rotary Box: 4 Speed
- Bean Piston Pump 20 GPM 300 psi
- Make/Model: Mack CV713
- Year: 2005
- Mileage/Hours: 30,324 miles/9,848 hrs
- Wheel Type: Tandem Rear Axle
- Transmission: Allison Automatic
- Engine Type: Mack 6 cyl 335 HP
For more information on this Mobile B80 drill, please contact Rig Source at 630.365.1649.
This unit is available by a Third Party, view full disclaimer here.