WORKING AT RIG SOURCE
WORK HARD… PLAY HARD. Be part of a great team doing great things. Enjoy what you do for work – and the people you work with!
We know that our people are the real fuel behind our growth and so we’re always looking to add new members to the Rig Source family. We seek out customer-focused individuals who want to work in a great environment and have direct impact on the success of the business. Our people have an entrepreneurial mindset, strong work ethic, and a desire to be a part of something really special. In return, we offer a full-featured benefits package, competitive pay, and a great work environment in which our people can grow their careers with us. It’s a reason that we have so many long-tenured employees!
DRILLERS – Are you looking for a change of pace? We’re always hiring drillers who want to use their knowledge as service advisors, sales representatives, and many other positions at Rig Source. Email us your resume using the form below or call 630.365.1649.For the most up-to-date job listings, please visit our company page on Indeed by clicking here.
CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Are you a Drill Rig Mechanic or Diesel Mechanic looking for a new opportunity? You have found the right place and we want to speak to you about joining our team! Our projects include service, restoration and upgrades of drill rigs, crawler carriers, large trucks, trailers and more! Drill rig brands include Diedrich, CME, Mobile and Geoprobe. On road trucks include: International Harvester, Ford, Freightliner, and the like. Our Primary crawler carrier brand is Terramac. If you like variety, this is the place for you. Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Responsible for the mechanical service, maintenance, and repair of heavy equipment.
- Perform preventative equipment maintenance
- Inspect equipment for repair needs
- Troubleshoot and diagnose equipment problems
- Develop repair solutions and repair all types of mechanical systems including: electrical, brakes, steering, suspensions, drive trains, differentials, transfer cases, transmissions, engines, HVAC systems, and hydraulic systems.
- Maintain accurate and complete work orders, job tickets, warranty records, etc.
- Collaborate with service manager to ensure safe and timely completion of equipment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5 years of experience working with mechanical systems and/or heavy machinery
- Knowledge and familiarity with all facets of mechanical and technical systems
- Knack for troubleshooting and identifying equipment problems and developing solutions
- Motivation to complete assigned tasks in a professional and timely manner
- Ability to adhere to all shop safety procedures
- Enthusiasm for learning new skills and technology
- Willingness to work outside of office hours to meet production deadlines
- Welding experience a plus
- Competitive pay relative to experience
- Health Insurance, Dental and Vision benefit plans
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Referral program
Looking for somewhere to grow your career AND your skills? Rig Source is seeking an energetic self-starter to join our team as a Parts Assistant. All work done in house, no travel. The Parts Assistant is hands-on with parts room organization, parts quoting for internal customers, and ERP management. This position ensures that all parts orders are fulfilled timely and there are no delays.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understands, effectively communicates and upholds Rig Source’s Core Values.
- Maintains a well-kept and orderly parts room by maintaining bin locations, shelving space and overall parts footprint.
- Create and maintains new inventory parts in the ERP System for parts or tooling products.
- Effectively prepares purchase orders for parts not in stock including part number, quoted price, estimated delivery date and delivery location.
- Effectively supplies parts for customer and rental asset service repairs in the shop.
- Effectively receives parts for Rig Source stock and jobs in process.
- Pick, packs and ships orders to customers timely and accurately.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge on company product lines, technical information, and parts for each.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates.
Education & Experience:
- High School diploma required.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong organizational and communication (oral and written) skills.
- Prior experience with inventory management, parts purchasing and effective parts shipping & receiving procedures.
- Computer knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Outlook and ERP system.
- Full time (8 hr) shift
Submit your resume to rig source
"*" indicates required fields
Contact the Rig Source Team Today
We’re always looking for great folks to join our great team – for consideration, email email@example.com, call 630.365.1649, or fill out the form above.