WORKING AT RIG SOURCE
WORK HARD… PLAY HARD. Be part of a great team doing great things. Enjoy what you do for work – and the people you work with!
We know that our people are the real fuel behind our growth and so we’re always looking to add new members to the Rig Source family. We seek out customer-focused individuals who want to work in a great environment and have direct impact on the success of the business. Our people have an entrepreneurial mindset, strong work ethic, and a desire to be a part of something really special. In return, we offer a full-featured benefits package, competitive pay, and a great work environment in which our people can grow their careers with us. It’s a reason that we have so many long-tenured employees!
DRILLERS – Are you looking for a change of pace? We’re always hiring drillers who want to use their knowledge as service advisors, sales representatives, and many other positions at Rig Source. Email us your resume using the form below or call 630.365.1649.
For the most up-to-date job listings, please check the list below
CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Rig Source, the industry leader in drill rig sales, rentals, service, and support, is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Regional Sales Manager to be part of our sales team and drive business growth in their assigned region. The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies, identifying new business opportunities, and maintaining customer relationships. The ideal candidate should possess excellent communication, organizational, and collaboration skills, with a keen eye for opportunities. Most importantly, the ideal candidate must exhibit Rig Source’s Core Values:
- Customer Focus
- Commitment, Honesty & Integrity
- Work Life Balance
- Develop and execute sales strategies to achieve business goals and objectives in the assigned region
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities in the market
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key clients, potential customers, and addressing their needs and concerns promptly
- Provide exceptional customer service and support to clients throughout the sales process
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to help promote and advance Rig Source to potential and existing customers in the industries served
- Monitor sales performance and track progress against sales targets
- Provide regular reports on sales activities, market trends, and competitor activities
- Work with the Sales Manager to ensure targets are met
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure seamless delivery of products and services to customers
- Attend industry events, trade shows, and conferences to promote the company and build networks
- Experience in the drilling industry, as a driller, project manager, or other adjacent role preferred
- Experience in sales preferred with additional consideration for sales experience in the heavy equipment or drill rig sales and rental industry
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and manage a team
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to travel frequently within the assigned region
Compensation and Benefits:
- Generous, competitive pay based on experience
- Discretionary Quarterly Bonus Incentive
- Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, and Short-term Disability benefit plans are available
- 401k retirement plans and Safe Harbor 3% employer salary match
- Life Insurance, AD&D, Long-term disability options available
- Employee referral bonus
If you are passionate about drill rigs and have a strong desire to advance your career with the industry leader, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Submit your resume to rig source
"*" indicates required fields
Contact the Rig Source Team Today
We’re always looking for great folks to join our great team – for consideration, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 630.365.1649, or fill out the form above.