Mining Equipment Guide
Crawler Carriers & Mining Applications
Rig Source is proud to serve the mining industry by providing low ground pressure crawler carriers for both sale and rent. Our rubber tracked mining equipment is ideal for tailings pond management to keep you on the forefront of environmentally friendly dust suppression practices. We stock a variety of crawler carrier sizes for the mining market, including innovative Terramac® models as well as customized tracked carriers with spray boom attachments.
Terramac® RT9 with Dust Suppression Unit
- 5.1 PSI – Ground pressure
- 18,000 lb. Maximum carrying capacity
- Series, 3, 60-foot spray boom
- 45’-60’ stainless steel sectioned spray booms
- 1200-1600 gallon flat water tank
Standard Crawler Carriers for the Mining Industry
- Morooka MST 800 & IHI IC45
- Terramac® RT9, Morooka MST 1500 & IHI IC70
- Terramac® RT14, Morooka MST 2200 & IHI IC100
Review all the features of the customized Terramac® with Spray Boom attachment in this video clip, and give us a call at 630.365.1649 to learn even more. Our sales representatives are on hand to assist you with your rubber tracked mining equipment needs, and are happy to discuss sensible options with you.