Vacmasters – Air Vacuum Excavation Systems
Rig Source brings you the finest in air knife technology by Vacmasters.
Vacmasters devised the first ever Air Vacuum Excavation System to use high pressure air to expose underground utilities safely, efficiently and cost effectively. Since development over sixty years ago, they have gained a highly notable brand reputation for the numerous benefits Vacmaster’s potholing technique has brought to the geotechnical, environmental and pipeline industries.
Here at Rig Source, we’ve been selling and renting new and used Air Vacuum Excavation Systems for over a decade. The preferred model in stock at Rig Source is the Vacmasters System 1000 which we offer track mounted or trailer portable depending on your needs. Similarly, our vacuum excavation rentals are always kept in tip top condition, and are available for use at any time. Rig Source provides flexible rental terms and exceptional pricing on Vacmasters that are a sure fit for our customers.
Vacmasters System 1000
- Powerful John Deere diesel engine drives all systems: vacuum, air and water.
- Features 500 gallon containment tank
- Automatic monitoring of all systems with auto-shut-down allows a 2-man crew to operate the system.
- High efficiency absorption chamber silencer and enclosed power head minimize noise levels enabling you to be a good neighbor.
Air Vacuum Excavation Benefits
- Fast & effective digging in all soil conditions
- Highly effective for wet or dry applications.
- Fast and easy cleaning.
- Collected spoils remain dry for fast, efficient backfilling
- Eliminates mud disposal problems
- Safer for utilities and operator
- Air won’t damage road base
Call Rig Source at 630.365.1649 the next time that you have to drill borings or excavate in an area that contains a lot of underground utilities. The benefits of air knife technology for potholing are second to none, and with the help of our sales and rental teams we will get you into the Vacmasters you need for upcoming jobs.