Innovative. Game-changing. Really smart.
Common phrases that people use to describe the Versatran Retrievers. But the most important phrase to know is “Now available to rent at Rig Source”.
With three models to choose from and multiple chassis options, the Versatran Retriever line of transport trucks provide unmatched flexibility and versatility. The No-Idle system reduces wear and tear on the truck and the Retriever features the lowest height deck and lowest loading angle in its class.
THE RETRIEVER DIFFERENCE
- No Idle System – Save fuel when you can load and unload payloads up to 6 tons with the truck’s engine turned OFF
- Innovative Bed Design – Low loading angle and easy controls mean much faster loading and unloading of equipment
- Flexibility – One 20T can cover the work of several different types of trucks giving you unmatched flexibility
- Payload Rating: Up to 38,000 lb. for quad-axle trucks
- Bed: 30’ L x 102” W Bed with metal cleats
- Loading Ramp: Single Stage Loading Ramp, Smooth Steel Surface w/Traction Cleats & Concealed Hinges
- GVWR: 80K
Watch how easily we can load a Geoprobe rig onto a Retriever 6T in this 1.5 minute YouTube video.
For more information on renting this unit, please call Rig Source at 630-365-1649